Thank you to Hanna, Kimberly, Vina, Liza and Natasha for posting in the winter carnival this week. Not only did I love their nourishing ideas, I was blown away by how gorgeously they can photograph food and food like ingredients. Not an easy task, I know all to well!
We spend so much time nourishing our children in so many ways, how have you nourished yourself recently? I’m really looking forward to reading this new ebook from Kathy – mama blogger at Bliss Beyond Naptime, Homespun Waldorf member and Winter Carnival contributor. Not to mention all around funny, kind and generous.
Kathy’s new book, The Bliss Filled Mama: Self Care for Soulful Mothering offers over 10,000 words of insight into:
- Her approach to optimum health
- Simple yet saucy mama style
- Ladies’ night ideas to maintain your precious friendships
- Ways to garner your partner’s support in your bliss quest
- Protecting your boundaries
- Housekeeping; simplicity style
- Exploring and pinpointing the joys in your life
- Carving out pockets of time to indulge in these joys
- Her own parenting philosophy that accommodates more mama bliss
Kathy is giving away a copy of her book to readers who comment below. Comments will stay open through Wednesday night, and I’ll announce and email a winner sometime on Thursday. Wish I could enter, but I know this is $14 I’ll be glad I spent!
Sarah lives in upstate NY with her two children, husband, two cats and various and assorted chickens. She is the editor of content at Homespun Waldorf and also the administrator of the Homespun Waldorf forum. She writes about homeschooling and mothering with attempted honesty at sistermama gets real.